CSR Hebel: Designed for Future Living
Peachester Timber Company are Brisbane's CSR Hebel experts.
As an Authorised CSR Hebel distributor, we supply Hebel for use in house, floor, and internal and external wall construction, as well as larger multi-residential and commercial buildings.
Hebel Autoclaved Aerated Concrete(AAC) is an innovative building material that has been used in Europe for more than 60 years and in Australia for more than 20 years.
Hebel is a lightweight concrete that is formed into blocks and panels for a wide range of loadbearing and non-loadbearing construction applications. It is manufactured from sand, cement, recycled material, lime, gypsum, aluminium paste and aerating agents.
It is moulded, cut and steam pressure cured in an autoclave before being packed, ready for transport.
Hebel delivers the benefits of traditional masonry such as strength, acoustics, fire and pest resistance and is installed faster, saving valuable construction time.
It has a unique combination of thermal mass and insulation providing a more comfortable living environment.
The core component of Hebel® Systems is a 75mm thick, steel mesh reinforced panel which is supplied in various lengths and profiles to suit wall, floor and fence requirements.
Products and systems have been developed for all segments of the construction industry:
- New Detached Housing (Free standing homes)
- Alterations and Additions (Renovations and extensions)
- Low Rise Multi-Residential (Townhouses, villas, duplexes, seniors living)
- High Rise Multi-Residential (Apartments over 4 storeys)
- Commercial and Industrial (Warehouses, factories, shopping centres)
- Civil Sound Barriers (Freeway/Road Noise walls)
- Outdoor/Indoor Living (DIY)